Help Support Our Cause
Initiatives which support the Foundation’s mission are developed and then presented to our supporters for funding. Only through the generous charity of others can the Foundation continue doing this work. It cannot be stressed more how important your donations and charitable gifts are, so that our stated initiatives and work can be continued. Our pamphlet summarizing our initiatives is shown below: 2017-ejf-initiatives-and-awards-program-np
1st Annual Walk for Medication Safety on March 11th, 2017:
To help fund the Foundation, on March 11th (rain date March 25th), will be a Walk for Medication Safety Event held in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. For more information, click here.
The active initiatives the Emily Jerry Foundation manages ongoing are:
1) The Patient Safety Express, which is an educational road show scheduled to go on the road once funding is secured. (Click here to learn more.)
2) The Pediatric Safe Label Program, where an ongoing partnership with companies such as Medi-Dose, Codonics and RxTOOLKIT will significantly reduce the number of overall medication errors by first simply applying the image of Emily’s angel onto the medication labels as a reminder, with the initial hope (and ultimate insistence) that the Emily Jerry Foundation approved safety standards for medication distribution are met. (Click here to learn more.)
3) The National Pharmacy Technician Legislation Scorecard, where in partnership with the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP), is an interactive map displaying each state’s grade score in having legislation in place to protect patients, such as educational requirements for pharmacy technicians. (Click here for more details.)
4) Pharmacy Best Practices App, is a simple yet revolutionary progress-tracking tool which measures levels of understanding while dynamically teaching pharmacists and pharmacy technicians what’s needed in knowledge and required in order to achieve 100% assured pharmacy safety. (See http://pharmacybestpractices.com for additional information and to schedule a demonstration, or click here for more details on this site and to donate.)
5) Pharmacy Tech Scholarship Fund, is money set aside to be used to support those that are seriously considering a career as a clinical pharmacy technician. (Click here for more details.)
6) Awareness Campaign Fund, is money set aside to keep Chris on the road speaking at and in front of as many people who can be mustered, at engagements where the Foundation doesn’t necessarily have to charge a fee or an honorarium. (Click here for more details.)
These are all helpful initiatives helping to move our cause forward and achieve the Foundation’s mission. Get behind one today. Thank you for your support.