In September of 2019, I spent some time in the state capital of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, on behalf of the Emily Jerry Foundation. I was working with the Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacists (PSHP) team of pharmacy experts,… Read More
Posts by ejfadmin:
- Upcoming Appearance on the Dr. Oz Show
- CNBC Features Emily Jerry Foundation in Article Highlighting Medical Errors as Third-Leading Cause of Death in US
- Roundtable on Patient Safety in Washington D.C. Pushes for Improvements in Hospital Compounding
- Addressing the Human Error Component in Medicine – The Real Solution to Ending Tragic Preventable Medical Errors!
- Bozeman Health’s 5th Annual Safety Summit Recap
- Looking forward to Roundtable on Patient Safety in Washington D.C.
- Heartfelt Letter Received After Yesterday’s PharmCon Webinar
- Allegheny Health Network’s Medication Safety Summit Recap
- Why Do I Also Consider Myself a Clinician/Caregiver Advocate?
- Announcing The Emily Jerry University for eLEARNING for Pharmacy Technicians