We are very grateful for your continued support of our very important mission to help make our nation’s medical facilities safer for everyone, beginning with our babies and children. Your donations are not only put to very good use they are essential to keep our organization moving forward with our very important programs that will have an immediate impact on your family’s safety in healthcare.
The Emily Jerry Foundation Objectives
• To create an extensive and collaborative education program to benefit the entire healthcare community, government agencies, medical schools and pharmacy, professional organizations and general public.
• Help support, endorse and work in a collaborative spirit with medical device manufacturers to assure the production and placement of the technologies that provide needed safeguards.
• Work with existing organizations dedicated to enhanced medical safety systems to promote awareness, education, legislation, etc.
• Lobby to establish state and federal legislation that assures strict controls in professional training, education, testing and professional code of ethics for professionals engaged in medicine compounding, and to assure optimum medical safety delivery for all.
• Work for mandated error reporting systems within the entire healthcare industry where errors are reviewed, scrutinized and solutions shared and implemented.
• Create and implement a supportive counseling and therapeutic movement to assist those victimized and traumatized by medical error.
• Develop collaborations with select organizations devoted to grief counseling.
• Create a counseling program for medical practitioners responsible for medical mistakes.
• Create a collaborative association with medical and pharmaceutical professional organizations.
Note from the President: On February 10, 2010 the Non-Profit 501(c)(3) status of the Emily Jerry Foundation was approved by the Federal Government. All donations to the foundation are officially tax deductible.
Thank you so much for your support!
To donate via mail, send check or money order payable to The Emily Jerry Foundation at the following address:
The Emily Jerry Foundation
7665 Mentor Ave. #343
Mentor, OH 44060
To donate in person, please visit any Huntington Bank branch location and let the teller know you’d like to support The Emily Jerry Foundation. They can access our account and process your transaction on the spot!
To donate online, click the live paypal button below.