In September of 2019, I spent some time in the state capital of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, on behalf of the Emily Jerry Foundation. I was working with the Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacists (PSHP) team of pharmacy experts,… Read More
Posts by Nick Pietravoia:
- Emily Jerry Foundation Represented at OSU Panel Discussion Titled “The Far Reaching Impact of Medication Error”
- Am I Really Making a Difference?
- EJF President Gives Keynote for the TSHP Neonatal & Pediatrics Pharmacy Symposium in Houston, Texas
- New York Passes Pharmacy Tech Regulations into Law
- Kicking Off the University Hospitals Quality & Patient Experience Medical Staff Summit
- Continuing Education Lecture at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Keynote with Eric Cropp at Northeastern Regional Hematology Oncology Pharmacists Symposium (NEHOPS)
- Advocating for Standards in PA with Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacists (PSHP)
- IV Automation Technology Coalition Meets with Legislators in Washington D.C.
- Heading to Washington D.C. to meet with the FDA as a Part of the IV Technology Coalition