Sixteen years after my daughter’s tragic death from a sterile IV compounding error, there’s a question that I always ask myself. I know this career path I’ve been on since Emily’s tragic passing is very unconventional, but it… Read More
Posts by Nick Pietravoia:
- Advocating for Standards in PA with Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacists (PSHP)
- IV Automation Technology Coalition Meets with Legislators in Washington D.C.
- Heading to Washington D.C. to meet with the FDA as a Part of the IV Technology Coalition
- Meeting at Children’s Hospital of Orange County, California
- One Year Anniversary of EJF Trip to La Rochelle, France!
- EJF Represented at TEDx Talk in Chagrin Falls
- EJF Gives 5 Continuing Education Presentations at Texas Children’s Hospital
- Keynote at 2nd Annual Baxter Medication Delivery User Group Meeting
- Speaking Engagements at the University of Rochester Medical Center
- Gearing up for WellStar Health System’s 2019 Spring Medical Staff Leadership Retreat in Atlanta, GA