In September of 2019, I spent some time in the state capital of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, on behalf of the Emily Jerry Foundation. I was working with the Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacists (PSHP) team of pharmacy experts,… Read More
Posts by Nick Pietravoia:
- EJF at Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Some Thoughts on The Emily Jerry Foundation’s 9th Anniversary
- Pharmacy Technicians University Now Available for Individuals!
- Upcoming Speech Announced at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- On the Road to Oklahoma City’s Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital
- Filming on set for “Nightmares of Medical Error” Documentary in Los Angeles
- The Emily Jerry Foundation and ARxIUM Partner to Develop Children’s Hospital Consortium to Eliminate IV Compounding Errors by 2021!
- Speech at University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- Technical Education Center Osceola Visit a Success
- EJF Delivers Speech at ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting